Monday, January 29, 2007

He's at it again!

This morning, my oldest son had another attack of organization-have-to's!
(remember the refrigerator?)
This morning (before school) it was the snack cupboard (which is generally a mess because the kids are the ones in there to get snacks...) that got to be to much for him!
He came out to get breakfast, opened the cupboard shook his head and began organizing it!

It is now all nice and neat, everything has a place!
Maybe I should think about hiring him out to others...who cares if things aren't in a place you cannot find...it looks great! :)

7 comments:

Stacey said...

That is too funny! He just cracks me up sometimes!! I think hiring him out is a great idea or maybe you could start having him do workshops for other kids his age : )

Jodi said...

That is awesome. He is a great kid. Definitly hire him out. I would hire him, you just have to give the trasportation. :) Glad your snack cabinet is clean and organized now. That is very important to be able to find things fast and in an orderly fashion. :) You have a good kid!!

Anonymous said...

I would pay money to have him organize my cupboards...i just never seem to take/make the time to do it. And while he's at it he can organize my utensils drawer, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way I am: Milady the Most Honourable Connie the Omnipresent of Lower Hellswicke
(I think all Moms are omnipresent, but where in the world is Hellswicke?)

Anonymous said...

I still think your should let him organize your fridge!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous.... let him at that FRIG, girl! what's the matter with you..... if you have specifics that just "have to stay in a certian place ~ tell him, but let him "help you"... your frig could use it... hahahahahah do I really dare sign who I am? guess?

Anonymous said...

What a SMART young man! I'm so impressed and I think it's great that he's picked up "organizational skills from His 'nanny'" don't you think?
I love it and hey, why not hire him out..... he can start saving for college! Did you ever get his crocks?