Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What to write about

I wish I had the problem of not knowing what to post about...unfortunatley my life is so crazy busy right now that I have a million things to post about but not the time.
Things like...

- My kids are on spring break this week and that is always an extra adventure!
- I just got back from spending 5 days with my sisters in Michigan (where it snowed...while my home was enjoying 90 degree weather I was FREEZING with barley above freezing weather).
- How much fun I had with my sister
Jodi and Joy and my friend Stacy without any of my kids in MI!
- My husband survived with ALL four kids by himself while I was gone...he even did Sarah's hair!
- We are getting ready to leave the country in 5 weeks to move to Southeast Asia!
- My husband found out on Friday (while I was in MI) that he would have hernia surgery on this last Tuesday (remember, we leave in 5 weeks!)
- He had his surgery yesterday and has been blissfuly unaware of much going on around him due to pain pills that I am hoping he has leftovers of so I can take one when he is better! :)
- Our house is for sale (and people generally want to look at times that aren't so opportune but will happen because we REALLY want it to sell!)
- We are packing, sorting, buying plane tickets, saying good-bye's, and going to a million doctor and dentist appointments before we leave!
- Potty training my daughter
- Celebrating Kolby's birthday with a party that he invites literally EVERYONE he sees to. (Thankfully most people know to wait for mom's invitation and not just go off of him!) :)
- How much we love our family right now...especially as our time gets closer to leave and not see them. My
sister-in-law and brother-in-law have 2 boys and one on the way...YEA...but we will miss them, so we want to spend as much time as we can with them! :)
- My cousin is getting married on Saturday after a whirlwind engagement (2 weeks!)

Believe it or not, my list of things could go on...but I think you get the idea!
I will have to remember this post in the event that I ever do have a brain block and need something to write about...this could supply me for months! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you lots as you juggle all of this. Hang in there and we'll see you at the BIG party tomorrow. (We did get the OFFICIAL invite, not just the general Kolby invite!) :)

Stacey said...

You'll make it! I can't believe all the stuff you have to fit in between now and the time you leave! It's going to be an adventure for sure!!

You know we're here to help you with anything at all that you need!

See you in the morning : )

Jodi said...

BUSY BUSY YOU ARE!! What would a move be without hurdles to jump!!
Praying for you and your family!! Can't wait for Kolby's party!! Hope he likes is gift from us and Nanny and Papa!!
Love you lots and miss you tons!!!
thanks for posting!!!

Qtpies7 said...

Wow, you have tons to blog about, but you stopped blogging....
Hope to see you back soon!

Anonymous said...

see nice new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/phentermine_online?tab=Comments] cheapest phentermine [/url]

http://trailfire.com/phentermine_online?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/phentermine_online?tab=Comments] cheapest phentermine online [/url]