Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Weird?

Stacey tagged me to do this fun...weird thing!

THE RULES: Each person tagged must state 6 weird things about themselves. Next, those who are tagged are to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 more people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I drink Diet Coke almost every morning when I get up...it is my coffee!

2. I didn't like coffee. I have friends who LOVE it. We often went to Starbucks. I would say to the Starbucks employee, " I don't really like coffee, what do you suggest?" Yes, I got many strange looks. I decided I wanted to like coffee (hopefully to fit in better at Starbucks). So then, I asked the employee's, "I am trying to learn to like coffee, what would you suggest?" Yes, even more strange looks.
Now, I am a pro (as long as I am ordering the one thing that is my favorite). I walk in and say, "Iced, Tall, Nonfat, No whip, White Mocha!" It has taken me awhile but I now like coffee...(although, I will probably still take a Diet Coke over it any day!) :)

3. I get nervous after I speak (rather than the normal...before!)

4. If the bed isn't made when I go to bed...I must make it first, before I will get into it.
I like to sleep in it with the sheet up over the blankets, head OUT! My husband likes to sleep with the blankets all jumbled and his head UNDER! Yea, makes for some interesting nights!

5. I love to read, it is my way to keep my sanity sometimes. Here is why that is weird...where I go to read...
- IN the bathroom, door closed, toilet seat DOWN. (They still find me here, but can't get to me!)
- IN the van. not running. sitting in the driveway. ALONE. (I have only done this when my husband is home...and even then it took them quite awhile to find me!) :)
- IN the guest room. door shut. (it is normally shut, so if I can get in there without anyone seeing me I am good for about 5 minutes at least!)

6. I don't mind washing the laundry, folding the laundry (which is good with 6 of us to keep up with!), but when it comes to putting it away?! I would rather clean the bathroom (which we already know it NOT fun with 3 small boys!). I don't know...Weird?

Now, I tag, You, you , and You! Try it, it was alot of fun! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture you sneaking into the guest room with your book. Too bad you don't have a laundry "room"- that could be another place where they would *think* you are working and might leave you alone for 3 minutes.
I tend to do my reading at bedtime but then I only get through a page or two before I fall asleep...does take a while to get through a whole book that way! :)

Stacey said...

You big weirdo! Just kidding :-)

I like your answers to this one!!

Anonymous said...

I learn something new everyday... I didn't know about the van or the guest room :-)

60 toes said...

i found your blog through the Tate school. I am wondering how your move went.

I love your #1, I am with your there.

I am not sure if I could survive without diet Coke, I could survive without it, I just would never want to.

-C